Wednesday, December 1, 2010

A Trip To Manly

A great way to travel and explore here is by ferry. It's pretty quick and offers the most amazing views of the harbour. Last week while Adam was stuck inside an office working,  I decided to head north on the ferry to Manly Beach. Its a 30 minute ferry ride from Circular Quay and was $13 for a return.

The view was beautiful and after arriving I immediately got a bubble tea and then I walked around. I happened to be at Manly while a surfing competition was happening, which I watched for a bit and now I am super motivated to get lessons. Whether we are good or not at least we have to try it out. I'm pretty confident but Adam might need some one-on-one.

A tip for ferry riders... sit in the back of the boat. The front has great views but the wind is so strong that its chilly, plus it totally messes up your hair...but the back is smooth like a baby's bottom.

No comments:

Post a Comment