Saturday, March 9, 2013

The end of an era...

After lots of tough deliberation on our part, Adam and I have decided to take the plunge and move back to America. Even as I write this sitting on my couch, with the cool ocean breeze coming through our apartment on this beautiful day, I wonder how will I ever be able to leave. But then I think about the life waiting for us back in America and I am very hopeful and excited.


It has been an amazing two and a half years living here in Sydney and we have truly fallen in love with this city and especially, Bondi. However, our hearts, family and many friends are back in America and ultimately, we would like to build our family closer to them.

Our backyard- Bondi Beach
We always knew that Australia was not going to be a long term move and that is why we chose to live every moment and really take advantage of our time here. That is also, why we chose to document this time through our blog.

Fret not my friends, we have lots more to blog about! Our departure is a 3 month travel adventure around the world. Here is a brief summary of our itinerary and what exciting updates you still have to come.

ITINERARY
Philippines - 2 week
Exploring Manila, The Farm, The Palawan Islands and Tao Philippines

Thailand- 2 week
Exploring Bangkok, Chiang Mai, The Elephant Nature Park, Krabi and the many Thai Islands

Morocco- 2 weeks Exploring Casablanca, Fez, the Sahara Desert, Atlas Mountains, sleeping in Berber Tents, Todra Gorge, Marrakesh, Maison MK cooking class and Essaouira.

London- 1 week
Sightseeing and most of all visiting my sister, my brother-in-law and my two adorable nieces.

My family in London
America- 3 weeks
This includes visiting friends and family through out DC, New York City, Pittsburgh and Florida before making our final departure to Los Angeles where we plan to start a new chapter in our lives. We are even going to be back in DC in time to see my cousin graduate from college!

We hope you will continue to read about our exciting travels over the next several months as we are about to embark on yet another unique adventure in our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment