After more than a year in Australia, it is time to pass judgment on the entire continent:
- Great beaches
- Great mountains not too far from the beaches
- Geography in general is strong to quite strong
- Great breakfasts -- better than the U.S.
- Easy outdoor lifestyle
- Not a week goes by that a Kardashian doesn't appear on a magazine cover (last week they were on the cover of at least five magazines) -- why is everyone so obsessed with these oxygen thieves?
- Pizza doesn't come close to a New York slice
- Come to think of it, almost nowhere offers slices
- Pizza places are only open for dinner
- Prices -- everything is ridiculously expensive
There...that wasn't too bad, was it?